- Processing of personal data
Who is responsible for data processing?
Personal data entrusted to the Seller by the Buyers in connection with the account registration and use of the Sklep-szachy are processed by the company under the business name SQUARE Karcz spółka jawna (general partnership) having its registered office in Trzebinia, 107 Piłsudskiego Street, 32-540 Trzebinia, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, XIIth Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000632564, having a tax identification number NIP 6282267265, which is the administrator of the said data as meant by the Act of May 24, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Polish Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
What type of data do we collect and for what purpose?
The personal data provided by the Buyers, i.e. name, permanent address, shipment address, electronic address, phone number are processed in following purposes:
- to establish, shape the content of contract, change, solve and proper realization services provided by electronic means (managing the customer's account);
- to realize placed orders;
- to complaints consider;
- to handle statements of withdrawal from the sale contract (return of the Products);
- to fulfill the obligations of storing accounting documents, in accordance with applicable regulations.
On what basis do we process your data?
The basis for the processing of the Buyer’s personal data is performance of sale contract and contract of providing services by electronic means. In that scope, the provision of personal information is voluntary, however such information is necessary for providing services by electronic means and make purchases in the Sklep-szachy. When processing personal data, the Seller fulfil its legal obligations, i.e. obligations to issue an invoices. In order to purpose of processing of personal data which is responding to requests to exercise the right of access, rectification, removal and objection, as well as inquiries and complaints from the interested party, the personal data are processing the basis is the consent given by the Buyer.
Who do we transfer your personal information to?
We save the data provided by you and make it available to the company providing hosting services, courier and accountant, so that we can process your order.
The above-mentioned entities process your data on the basis of an agreement concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data by us?
After entrusting us with your personal data, you have the right to:
- withdraw the consent on processing personal data;
- access their personal data;
- request to rectification, updating or removal of the data;
- request to remove the data;
- restriction of the processing of personal data;
- lodge a complaint to supervisory authority.
You can edit and delete personal data provided to the Seller via the sklep-szachy.pl shop (section My Account – My Personal Information). At any time the Buyer may contact with the Seller with demand to delete its customer account by sending an e-mail message on address: firstname.lastname@example.org from e-mail address which was used to creating a customer account, or request it by My account settings in account control panel.
How long will we process your personal information?
We will process your personal personal data until the customer account of the Buyer are deleted, and after delete, within the time limits allowing the Seller vindicate a claim or defend against claims for use of our services and the purchase of Products, as well as until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires, in particular the obligation to keep accounting documents.
SQUARE Karcz sp. J. ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures that are aimed at preventing illegal data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition we take special care to ensure that personal information are:
- processed in a manner consistent with the law;
- processed only for the purposes set out above;
- not kept longer than necessary,
- processed in accordance with the rights of persons (whom they concern), including the right to reserve access,
- safely stored and transferred.
- Technical informations
SQUARE Karcz sp. J. does not automatically collect any data except data contained in cookies when using the site. Cookies are small text files stored in end user's devices, e.g. on a computer or smartphone, allowing to properly display the content of the web page. The online store www.sklep-szachy.pl does not store personal data of users in cookies . Users can independently control the way cookies are handled using the mechanisms embedded in the software used to browse websites. However blocking of some cookies may affect the inability to register / log in to your account in the store www.sklep-szachy.pl or/and lack of possibility to make a purchase.
- Login process support - verification of the connection between the user and our server. Importantly, we do not store information identifying individual users in cookies, but only data about the connection;
- Content presentation - protection by displaying the same content to the user again;
- Support for the functionality of the online store - storage of temporary information entered by the user in order to correctly implement the functionality of the online store. Data regarding eg. selected page language, currency and products added to the shopping basket, the purchase of which has not yet been finalized.
- Form support - protection of the service against the operation of robots (computer programs used to automatically test the content of the website);
- Statistics - building anonymous statistics of visits to our website.
We strive to provide our customers a high level of security. All events affecting the security should be reported to our address email@example.com.